HERE ARE THE TOP 5 FEMALE OWNED BUSINESSES YOU NEED TO KNOW:
- Lalah Delia : Author of Vibrate Higher Daily . Lalah is an author, spiritual writer, and wellness educator who has been a force in the self-care space, encouraging and empowering us all to mindfully care for ourselves with her Vibrate Higher Daily platform.
Follow her on Instagram to Vibrate Higher Ladies!
2. Jessica L: Founder of Hell Notes for Beauty. When you are in need of guided meditation, the best crystals to use, or are seeking herbal and holistic wellness rituals, then Hell Notes for Beauty is your go to!
Follow her on Instagram to Get that good holistic wellness!
3. Jaimee Ratliff: Founder of Yoga with Jaimee. This Atlanta-based certified yoga teacher is an advocate of the ancient discipline and credits the practice for getting her through life’s challenges.
Follow her on Instagram to get practicing that good self care!
4. Veladya Chapman: Founder of Earth Mama Medicine. She is a Holistic Nutritionist, Reproductive Health Guide, and Yoni Steaming Specialist, empowering Women worldwide to heal people all over the world.
Follow her on Instagram to get inspired with healthy living and holistic healing.
5. Milan Rouge : Founder of Milano Di Rouge and Womanaire Club. She is a fashion icon making her dreams reality and also an advocate for embracing women and mama’s worldwide.
Follow her on Instagram for your latest fashion desires and to get empowered.